Meet the right customers at the right place!
Caesarea Golf Club, considered one of the 1,000 best courses in the world (The Rolex – World’s 1000 Golf Courses), opens its doors and invites you to be part of an exclusive club.
The club was established in the 1960s. In 2009, the Caesarea Development Company inaugurated a new golf course designed by architect Pete Dye, who specializes in designing golf courses while strictly preserving the values of nature and the landscape. The club soon became the preferred meeting and recreational spot for fans of this prestigious sport, who benefit from the variety of facilities and select attractions that it offers- whether on the grass, in the restaurant, at the spa or at the events complex.
Sponsors benefit from visibility and effective exposure to target audiences, as well as strengthening their reputation as partners of one of the well-known symbols of status and prestige in the country.
- Approximately 800 club members who play on a regular basis.דגלים סיניים(3X1) ודגלים רגילים (1X1.5)
- About 320 graduates of golf training courses.
- About 3,000 casual golfers, most of them from abroad and tourists.
- About 100 children in different programs, between the ages of 6 and 18.
- Thousands of people a year who participate in an introductory golf event, on behalf of companies and organizations.
- Sponsors of the club, restaurant guests and guests of the spa.
- Banners and roll-ups placed at the entrance to the Golf club, at the entrance to the member’s club, in the putting area, in the training grounds, on holes 1-17, in the HWH area, and displays in the event complex.
- Chinese flags (3X1) and standard flags (1X1.5)
- Advertising materials in the lake
- Branding of canopies on the training grounds
- Concrete advertising elements
- Branded holes
- Sponsoring a team in competitions
- VIP tickets for daily events
- Branded golf accessories: balls, towels, umbrellas, etc.
- Golf cart branding
- Advanced advertising options for the residents of Caesarea and the Caesarea Industrial Park
For more details:
Adva Oren 054-2200672 / firstname.lastname@example.org