Pétanque is a bowling game originating in France and combines fun, recreation, and competitiveness. Its purpose is to promote physical, mental, and social health of older players and also offers participation in league competitions.
- Moderate physical exercise.
- Encourages social and community ties and volunteer work.
- Helps with concentration and memory; develops accuracy and coordination.
- Increases cognitive and tactical abilities.
- A competitive game for individuals, couples, or triplets, and is also suitable for intergenerational activities: grandparents-grandchildren, grandparents-school students, and more.
Days and Hours
Monday and Wednesday afternoons.
To schedule participation:
Varda Sagiv +972-52-2530360
The Eucalyptus grove, 1 Migdal Street, Neighborhood 8.
* Caesarea residents may participate free of charge.