The Project Specialist is an essential part of our supply chain starting from Inbound receipts to outbound deliveries. Direct contact and communications with our customers on daily basis providing top quality services in an efficient reliable global supply chain.
• Uploading information system (Warehouse Inventory management) at all stages of the supply chain.
• Immediate reporting to the management and the client regarding any discrepancies throughout the supply chain.
• First/Second check of the shipment contents, placing in storage in accordance with the instructions.
• Timely processing of orders for shipments for a designated project
• Providing full information about shipments to the transportation coordinator for the purpose of coordinating the delivery/pick-up dates with the clinical site.
• First/Second physical check of materials for clinical trials using supporting documents & checklists.
• Arranging returns of materials from clinical sites, providing instructions to responsible persons at sites, coordinating instructions on returns with the client.
• Stock management
• Performing monthly inventory counts of the clinical trial materials.
• Providing the client with regular and on-demand inventory and other type of reports.
• Processing current customer requests related to storage, distribution and destruction of materials (excluding pricing).
• Drafting and updating of checklists for inbound, outbound and returned shipments, according to clients instructions.
• Compliance with sanitary and hygienic standards when working with materials for clinical studies.
• Self-study (where necessary) of the department’s processes in accordance with internal procedures and instructions, as well as client’s instructions.
• Takes part in agreeing on customer’s instructions. Control the availability of all necessary documentation to start the new project. Self-study of project instructions.
• Take part in the labeling process according to the instructions given by the client, and the internal SOPs/WIs; prepares documentation for the labeling;
• Perform other responsibilities related to the receipt, storage and distribution of materials for assigned clinical trials.
• Business or sales degree – preferred, but not required.
• Relevant, demonstratable experience in a similar role (WH management, supply chain)
• Knowledge and experience of warehousing medical products and devices in the pharmaceutical industry (Preferred but not required)
• A good level understanding of the pharmaceutical industry overall
• Strong understanding of logistics process’s (Emphasis on warehousing)
Skills & Knowledge
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
• Strong numeracy skills
• Awareness and appreciation of warehouse and equipment health and safety
• Has self–awareness and cares about the impact they may have on others
• Good communication skills
• Ideally multi-lingual
• Engage and builds credibility with internally influential individuals
• Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information
• Excellent, caring, and honest communication skills
• English a must!! (Speaking, reading, writing) – Daily communications internally and with customers via emails/phone calls.
• ERP experience (IT)
• Highly motivated with ability to learn.