שלח קורות חיים
Careers that Change Lives
Mazor Robotics Ltd, a Medtronic company since December 2018, is a global pioneer in the field of spine robotics. We have a multi-disciplinary team developed on products that combine innovative 3D surgical planning and analytics with cutting edge robotic solutions/products. Join us in working at a local and friendly site with global impact and reach.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you would:
• Oversee charectrization and requirements and specification writing to different projects to operate in OR enviournment
• Plan and oversee tasks breakdown and execution within the team and designated projects and account for the project development execution in quality and on time
• Facilitate the resolution of technical questions and technical conflicts raising in the development and post-market processes
• Be responsible for the talent development, coaching and mentoring of team members
• Define objectives for team members while managing and communicating their corresponding performance
• Incorporate systematic work process into problem solving
• Act as the technical lead or suponsor of high-end, multipdisciplinary projects with a SW/algorithms focus working on high-end HW in operation rooms world-wide
• Oversee and be deeply acquainted with develop according to processes accompanied by relevant standards – Risks, usability etc.
• Oversee, define, promote and scope the method of work for applicable algorithms work while working closely with algorithm engineers
• Perform hands-on work on the system and SW with designated new features
• Facilitate new solution ideas and IP within the team while promoting them to execution in the field
• Attend labs for both R&D hands-on or surgeon observation for future development purposes
• Work closely with internal R&D teams in Mazor and other Medtronic sites: SW,HW, testing etc.
• Work and represent the R&D externally with: Product, PMO, RA etc.
• Support key processes in the development theater, sustainability investigations, SW optimization, technical experiments, Risk management process, usability validation and UI/UX specifications
Note: The following are meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
• B.Sc or M.Sc from a known institute in the fields of: Biomedical/electrical/robotics engineering
• Strong technical foundation in engineering development principals and solution finding with a systematic approach to problem solving and R&D processes
• Self-driven, Can-Do attitude (a kick-starter)
• 6 years of experience in development roles in multidisciplinary/medical device
• 2 years of technical, developement engineers direct managment experience
• Full product development life cycle experience – ideation concept in the field product
• Great team player with engagement creation skills
• Fluent in Hebrew & fluent technical english – verbal & written
• Ability for abroad travel of up to 25% of time while in project’s peak times
• Driver’s license
Nice to Haves
• Medical device development experience – big advantage
• SW/HW characterization and requirments writing – big advantage
• Work experience in regulated fields - advantage
• Systems/Application engineering experience
• Global company experience - advantage
• MATLAB experience – advantage
• Image processing background - advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the following link: http://m.rfer.us/MEDzD4skr