Staff Fun Days
At an unforgettable staff fun day at the club, your employees will be introduced to this challenging and fascinating sport while enjoying vibrant social activities.
The Caesarea Golf club boasts meticulously groomed golf courses, a skilled staff of instructors, a state-of-the-art lecture room that overlooks the course, a pro shop for golf and sporting equipment, a gourmet restaurant and a host of additional activities.
- Reception with an option for light refreshments or breakfast
- Opening video about the world of golf
- Tour of the courses in golf carts
- Introduction to the various types of golf clubs with demonstrations from our professional instructors
- Competitions for prizes
- Serving seasonal fruits, soft drinks, sandwiches or ice cream on the grounds during the activities
- Option for lunch
- Individual gifts such as golf caps, golf balls or shirts
Leadership Development Workshop
The Leadership Development Workshop gives business managers the opportunity to observe and learn about the personal leadership skills of their employees and provides them with insights on how to guide their employees to better use those talents and capabilities upon the return to the office.
The game of golf involves focus, dedication, patience and practice. These are characteristics that companies strive to instill in their employees. On the golf course, the whole company can participate in a game of golf while they compete against each other and strive for their personal best.
The workshop includes:
•· Reception: hot drinks, cold drinks and pastries
•· Professional training workshop on leadership
•· Training course provided by experienced golfer
•· Golf equipment: golf carts, clubs and balls
•· Lunch with drinks
•· Spirited games of golf and an award reception