CAESAREA GOLF LEAGUE – 2017 SEASON
We invite all members to join the second year of the Club’s Golf League, in which they will play with other members, professionals and Club staff.
Like last year, the League will combine challenges for both teams and individuals, social activities and, of course, trophies and valuable prizes.
The League will be divided into the following stages and events:
Stage I - Regular Season
• Teams will be separated into divisions (depending on the number of teams that register), and will compete once against every other team in their division.
• Match cycles will take place every two weeks.
• Competition format will be Pairs Match Play, 85% Handicap (instead of 75% that was used last year), with each hole worth a total of three points.
• Men over the age of 60 are allowed to play from the White Tees. All women, and men over the age of 70, are allowed to play from the Green Tees.
• The top two teams in each division at the end of the regular season will receive prestigious trophies.
Stage II - Playoffs
• The top four teams in Division A versus the top four teams in Division B.
• First-place teams play fourth-place teams, and third-place teams play second-place teams in single-elimination matches. The four winners will face each other for the first three places.
• Teams finishing in the first three places will receive trophies.
End of Season Event
• 18-hole Shotgun competition involving all League players.
• A festive meal.
• Trophies awarded to winners in the End of Season tournament.
• Trophies awarded to teams finishing in the top three places in the League playoffs.
• Giant Lottery - Lottery for valuable prizes open to all League participants. Prizes include vouchers good for two free months of Club membership at the time of membership renewal!
• Registration will be done in teams of 3-6 players. Each team will choose its name and appoint a team captain.
• Individual players may register. The League administration will try to assign individuals to teams.
• Registration ends on March 28.
• Competition begins on April 2.
• Results of match cycles, League standings, and handicap lists will be updated regularly on the League website.
• The League rules and bylaws may be viewed on the League website.
• League registration fee is NIS500 per player.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!